Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just a few more Valentines

I just thought I'd share a few more Valentine things my kids made before this fine day is over...
First they made their own Valentine's this year for everyone in our family. I went for something super-easy since I am working with a 2 year old and a 4 year old. My goal was to actually have them make the whole things themselves.

Check out these cute Valentine cards...I provided my kids the paper and the foam heart stickers. Greg cute out the stems for both himself and his little sister. I think they're pretty cute for care made by toddlers!

We also made this cute decoration for our kitchen.I had the kids finger paint hearts that I cut out. Then, they helped me string them up with ribbon.






1 comment:

Cheryl said...

okay! i am now ready for some spring craft ideas! My friend is thinking of having an easter party but doesn't really want to do an easter craft but is hoping for a spring one. I said I'd hop (HA!) on over here and see what you could come up with.
Oh! We started Sage at art class and she was VERY upset when she got a smudge of paint on her hand!