Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Little Something

Okay, here is a little Spring something to tide us all over until I get crafty at my house again. (Go figure, when my kids have a fever, they just don't want to do my crafts.)

I found this adorable Springtime craft on kaboose.com. I like it so much, I totally plan on doing this with my kids this week. Wouldn't these butterflies be cute hanging from the ceiling of my daughters room??!!
I don't want you to have to wait for me to put my own photos up, so here is a link to the information on how to make these adorable butterflies!


I have made many similar crafts using coffee filters and water color paints. I think you will find it is really easy to do, even with younger children!

Have fun!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

PHEW! I knew you wouldn't let me down! lol The butterflies are cute. I will have to look up how to make them. Hopefully the directions will all be in very small words so a craft idiot like me can understand them..